5 reasons to choose to vacation in Lincoln City on the Central Oregon Coast:
1) The Central Oregon Coast is a preferred family destination, being rated in the top 10 family friendly beaches in the United States. More than 7 miles of sandy beach to explore. Tide Pools. Agates. Kites. With many activities to engage in, one has many reasons to return time and time again.
2) Lincoln City is home to 60 restaurants, and with nearby towns, there is more restaurants to explore. Travel south to Gleneden Beach, Depoe Bay, Newport and beyond. Travel north to Neskowin, Pacific City and Tillamook.
3. Beyond the Beach in Lincoln City, is a lake, rivers and mountains. Whether you like to paddle board, kayak, go fishing, clamming, hiking, running, golfing, or dancing, there is a place for you to enjoy.
4) Lincoln City is a small town with all the amenities. It only takes a couple hours to get here from Portland, Salem or Eugene, and yet, once you’re here, you can leave the city life in the valley and experience tranquility. Peaceful quiet moments enjoying the Pacific Northwest. Relax in a spa, dig your feet in the sand or sit by a fire. Quiet moments are waiting for you.
5) A great reason to choose Lincoln City is your opportunity to build memorable moments with family and friends. Whether you enjoy time with your grandchildren, spouse or associates, coming to the same destination affords opportunities to cherish the memorable moments you’ve made in the past, as you create new ones in the present and look forward to the future. Family and friends can gather from around the globe in this one premier destination that you have made available.
Want to learn more? contact us: www.theshores.info firstname.lastname@example.org (541)994-3061